News

Charles Barkley Didn’t Get LIV Golf Offer, Will Stay With Turner (2022)

Charles Barkley has basically been openly asking LIV Golf to make him an offer for weeks, but it looks like the pursuit has died down. Barclay told Dan Patrick earlier in the week that if he left Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster without an offer, he was done. No offers seem to have come his way.

Read More: Liverpool’s answer to Premier League rivals’ transfers and new squad additions identified

When he left the course Thursday afternoon, Barclay told Golfweek that no offers had come in so his priority was going back to Turner. Here’s what Barkley had to say about LIV Golf:

“They haven’t offered me anything. My first priority is Turner, and I’m not going to put Turner in limbo. So that’s my priority.

“They’ve given me everything I’ve got.”

Barclay appeared to defend LIV Golf’s association with Saudi Arabia last week after he claimed anyone who supported the sport was taking money from bad people. Despite not receiving an offer from LIV, Barclay told Golfweek he would still support the tour.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button